Now playing: The Spill Canvas - Black Dresses
I wanna get a tat on my wrist. Call me crazy, but it looks like absolute thrill. It REALLY does.
Sorry.
I think I'm gonna die soon too. So why not? I'll do all the things I've always wanted.
Sorry, again.
False hope =P
I hope I don't die.
Sighs. Mum's screaming at me coz' I'm not wearing my stoopid earring.. Pffft. She cares so much about appearance, that woman/squid. Fortunately, I have a nice dad who couldn't care less about how I am. I mean, sure, he's an education freak, but other than that, he's just apathetic.
You see, we were talking that day. And I told him about how Mummy cares too much about redundant things. So he just said he wouldn't care if I were gay or got a sex change or was too much of a boy than a girl, he'd still love me the same. And you know what, that's instant consolation, for me. I need more people like that in my life. Or maybe, Daddy's all I need.
But really, why bother so much about people? Why get so bogged down in trying to be someone else's fancy until you forget what you like, or what you want to do. Living up to someone else's expectations is just so ardous. It hinders you from doing what you wanna do- something that you like because you're too held up thinking of ways to impress someone else. Why bother doing something so...gruelling?
It's such a waste of time.
And yes, I'm a fucking hypocrite.
*runs off somewhere to sob*
That felt better. =D
Kay, so I haven't blogged properly in a very long time.. And dire reviews aren't really what I wanna do now. Except maybe Google's new browser. Chrome. It's slightly okay I suppose. Could've been better. Their RSS feed isn't that good. My whole blog is bold thanks to bad formatting.. Last word, it should've been better.
Mmhmm..*clears throat*
i want panic to get their arses to malaysia in december oh please please please please please. it's after pmr!!!!!!!
*sobs*
Sorry about wasting 3 seconds of your life. Knowing me, I like to frequently burst out into exclamations like that.
But damn, I really want Panic to come to Malaysia again. And you know what, I can't FRICKING believe that there poor turnout at their last concert. Can you believe that? It's Panic At The Disco lah people! No hype also... *sticks out tongue*
Ohhhh right. I forgot. Malaysians usually listen to the likes of really weird people literally shouting out songs with shitty lyrics. WTF IS HAPPENING TO MUSIC DAMMIT?
Oh lookie. Blender's list of the 50 Worst Things Ever To Happen to Music
Now get your ass there. I'm sure you'll agree with most of it. Especially numero uno. I'm a kid, but I really have to agree with that one.
Lolz at Madonna's British accent.
Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to try inventing a teleporter..Is that what you call that machine that transports you here and there as you please?
Or of I fail, I'm just gonna sit in corner of the room and contemplate the wonders of all the bands at the Honda Civic Tour 08'.
Sighs. Panic =(
&& OK Go.
Damn get your extremely nice asses to this goddamn yam-shaped, politically-slow and bad-music worshipping country PUH-LEAZE!
No comments:
Post a Comment